This program enables college students to gain industry experience, relatively early in their student life. This program is for those young and brilliant minds that aspire to build their career in IT, and want to start gearing up for the industry, even before they complete their graduation.
You must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the internship program:
1. You are enrolled in a graduation course from an accredited college, university or education institution.
2. You must have completed 1st year of graduation.
3. You are NOT in the final year of your graduation.
4. You are a quick learner with a motivation and passion to work on software solutions using modern technologies and cloud platforms.
5. You have personal workstation with a laptop and relevant accessories, with minimum viable configuration.
6. You have stable internet access, and an uninterrupted power supply to avoid disruptions.
7. You are comfortable working remotely and spare at least 2-3 hours of time on a daily basis, that does not conflict with your academic commitments.
8. You are at least 18 years of age.
9. You have cleared the screening tests / interviews conducted as per company policies of Worthum.
What will you get at the end of the internship:
1. A certificate of completion of internship from Worthum Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
2. Experience letter mentioning your contributions to live projects and the skills that you have developed during the internship program.
3. Recommendation letter that can help you in your campus placements or job hunt after completion of graduation.
Location - Fully Remote
There are no constraints on your location. You are not expected to travel or work from office, and can complete the internship remotely.
This is a 1 year internship program, and the duration may be extended to 6 months upon mutual agreement between Worthum Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd., and the applicant.
Points to consider
1. If you think that the early internship program is exciting, and gives you a head-start to your professional career, then share your details in the form below.
2. It is recommended that you share as much relevant information as possible, yet in a concise manner, to increase your chances of getting shortlisted for screening process.